|Leche Flan (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Leche Flan Ingredients1/4 k refined white sugar
1 can(big) condensed milk
1 can(big) evaporated milk
7 pcs egg yolk
1 pc whole egg
Making Leche Flan1. Put sugar on the baking pan and caramelize sugar over low heat. Do not burn the sugar too much as it would become bitter. Let it cool so it would harden.
2. Take 7 pcs. of eggs and separate the egg yolk from the egg white. You will use only the egg yolks.
3. Add the whole egg to the egg yolks.
4. Add the Condensed milk and the Evaporated milk to the egg yolks. Mix carefully. Do not over mix as it would make the mixture too bubbly and could ruin the texture of the Flan.
5. Boil some water on the steamer. Once the water is already boiling, pour one cup of the mixture into the baking pan with the hardened caramelized sugar and put it in the steamer. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium fire.
6. Once it is cooked, let it cool down and turn it over to your serving plate and refrigerate. It is best served cold.
This recipe could make 4 pcs of leche flan. Hope this recipe helps.
Blogged Philippines gives you the latest trending information in the country. To receive free notifications follow us through the following:
1. Subscribe in our email newsletter
IMPORTANT! To enable email subscription, please verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your email address by Feedburner.
2. Follow us on twitter
3. Make BLOGGED PHILIPPINES your homepage
4. Find us in Facebook at facebook.com/pages/Blogged-Philippines
5. Follow us on Google