|Driving in Cebu.|
- Traffic – Density and severity
- Quality – Road quality and infrastructure
- Road Safety – Density of accidents, road hazards and weather
- Driver Services – Access to gas stations and easy parking
- Socio Economic – Access to cars and impact of gas prices
- Wazeyness - Happiness and helpfulness of the Waze community (as measured by reports “thanked” by other drivers and driver moods selected within the app)
Among the 186 cities rated, Cebu ranked the worst at 186th. Of course, the prideful city inhabitants won't waste no time to cast doubt on the results especially when they saw Manila at 170th, less worse than Cebu. But can we really believe this report? My personal take is NO.