But before you apply, make sure that you are eligible. Here's the eligibility requirements:
- Only currently employed, currently contributing self-employed or voluntary member is qualified to avail of the salary loan program:
- For a one-month loan, the member-borrower must have 36 posted monthly contributions, six (6) of which should be within the last 12 months prior to the month of filing of application.
- For a two-month loan, the member-borrower must have 72 posted monthly contributions, six (6) of which should be within the last 12 months prior to the month of filing of application.
- The member-borrower must be under sixty-five (65) years of age at the time of application (SSC Res. No. 434 dated 09 November 2005).
- The member-borrower has not been disqualified due to fraud committed against the SSS.
If you are eligible, please follow this three-step procedure:
1. Go to My SSS Login Page https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/login.jsp . Enter your username and password.
|SSS Online login page|
3. Choose a Loan Amount. For first timers, this will be just 15,000 Pesos. Click Proceed.
Wait for a week or two and your employer will provide you with information regarding your loan status.
[Related: Check Your SSS Contributions Online!]
Blogged Philippines gives you the latest trending information in the country. To receive free notifications follow us through the following:
1. Subscribe in our email newsletter
IMPORTANT! To enable email subscription, please verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your email address by Feedburner.
2. Follow us on twitter
3. Make BLOGGED PHILIPPINES your homepage
4. Find us in Facebook at facebook.com/pages/Blogged-Philippines
5. Follow us on Google+