The Professional Regulation Commission releases the results of the January 2013 Architect Board Examination. 816 out of 1,557 passed the semi-annual licensure exam administered by the Board of Architecture in key cities in the country.
Rhoupheline Aya Cadiz of the University of the Philippines- Diliman topped the passers with a score of 87.6%. She was closely followed by Florence Anne Reyes and Earlwin Jerome Tee of UP-Diliman and University of Sto. Thomas respectively with a score of 86.50%.
The complete list of the top 10 architects can be viewed below.
The results were released 8 days after the exam was administered last January 25 - 27, 2013.
The registration for Professional identification card (PRC ID) will begin tomorrow, February 7 and will be open until February 8 only. The requirements are as follows.
- Duly accomplished Oath of Professional (Panunumpa ng Propesyonal) form
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1x1 picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016
The details of the oath taking ceremony will be announced later. For the meantime, here's the complete list of passers: